- Godan:Lars Faurholdt Andersen, Denmark
- Yondan:Mads Nørby, Denmark
- Sandan:Per Sørensen, Denmark
- Nidan:Martin Frederiksen, Denmark, Jan Overgaard, Denmark
- Shodan:Andrei Trandaf, Romania, Andreas Mischkewitz, Germany, Anders Uhrenfeldt, Denmark, Lasse Wiberg, Denmark, Jan Bech, Denmark, Roman Pavalatii, Romania, Lasse Jensen, Denmark,TonniNorslev Denmark
Dan ranks are shown by a black belt with the Tokushinryu kanji embroidered on one end. Strips are only worn in Okinawan tradition which means:
1. stripe = Renshi (5th – 6th) dan.
2. stripes = Kyoshi (7th – 8th) dan.
3. stripes = Hanshi (9th – 10th) dan.